Glacier Bible Camp Guidelines
So if there is any encouragement in Christ, any comfort from love, any participation in the Spirit, any affection and sympathy, complete my joy by being of the same mind, having the same love, being in full accord and of one mind. Do nothing from rivalry or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others. Have this mind among yourselves, which is yours in Christ Jesus, …” Philippians 2: 1-11
- This is a smoke free facility.
- We are alcohol free, and illegal drugs are not being permitted.
- In keeping with the convictions of the sponsoring church we request there be no social dancing.
- Sorry, NO pets. Service animals must be approved in advance by the camp.
- No Fireworks, Firearms or Weapons.
- Do not move or remove furniture/fixtures in any rooms or buildings without permission.
- Private cabins/private lots are off limits.
- No FIRES may be built with the exception of established fireplaces or campfire rings prepared by the camp caretaker. This can be provided upon request.
- Do not write on, carve, use graffiti or deface facilities.
- The camp is bordered by private land – do not trespass.
- Maintain a reasonable curfew and be considerate while others are sleeping. No outdoor PA systems after 10 PM.
- Park and drive in designated areas only & Camp speed limit 10 MPH
- Please do not hang posters/banners without permission. Do not use nails, pins, or tape.
- Please Note: This retreat is for adult singles over 18 years of age and you must be legally single (.i.e.; never married; divorced; single parent; widowed).
- Members of the opposite sex are not permitted to share the same lodging rooms (unless they are married or parent/child).
Christian Singles PULSE, 3921 North 19th Street, Coeur d'Alene, Idaho 83815
208-667-8692 (cell/text) • Susie Cowan, Servant Leader