How do men and women think? Are there differences? Here are some discussion questions to get you thinking during the session.
- Share some differences in how men and women think.
- On a scale of 1-10, how well do you think you understand the opposite gender? Where do you think you can improve?
- Is it okay to not completely understand the opposite gender? Why?
- Look up Philippians 2:3 - What are some synonyms for the word "esteem"? What are some ways we can esteem others?
- Reflect on the Boys and Girls video. What biblical principles might apply to the behavior of the husband? What biblical principles might apply to the behavior of the wife? What could have made that situation better?
- Why did Solomon say it's not wise to awaken love before its time?
- Do you feel complete in God? Why or why not?